Sophia Bush made headlines on the SAG Awards red carpet Sunday night when she revealed that Ryan Reynolds was her first on-screen kiss. But what we couldn’t wait to get the deets on was her punchy makeup. Luckily for us, Sophia’s makeup artist Patrick Ta revealed how to get her look at home.
Hold onto your hats — bold and bright color is coming up ahead. When frigid temps settle in, it’s easy to adopt an all-black-everything approach to your cold weather style. It’s not only easy (translation: less time spent shivering in front of your wardrobe), but it captures the mood of the moment. While black and neutrals are totally timeless and chic, they won’t do much to combat those wintertime blues. Bright color, on the other hand, is a bona fide sartorial savior, bringing the good vibes wherever it goes. This week’s edition of The Edit is helping make the transition over to the bright side a little bit easier with 17 wow-worthy picks that will put your neutral duds to shame.
You might also like:
- 6 Chic Ways to Wear Fur Coats
- 3 Ways to Pull Off Glitter Makeup
- 8 Swanky Wedding Updos for Short Hair
- Nomadic Fishtails
- Building Block Spring 2016
- Fashion Week de Paris
- A look at the 5 most popular Vday jewels
- The Glam of Old Hollywood Hair
- Supersize Turtleneck Sweaters
- Kathleen Whitaker Classic
- 30 Stylish Hair Colors You Can Try
- Bridal Beauty Tips from Pronovias
- Hair Tutorial: Loose Braided Updo
- 16 Super Stylish Skirt Outfits for Summer
- 5 Tips on How to Pull Off Colorful Eyeshadow
- 25 Pretty Plaid Wintertime Outfit Ideas – Polyvor...
- 30 Dreamy Bridesmaid Dresses For Your Romantic Wed...